IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tout le monde en parle, en parle ..., Everybody speaks about, speaks about ...
Le Jardin Retrou...
post 22-May-2009, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

If you happen to stumble on a French language post, just scroll around and you'll find the English language version.

En Français :

Voici des liens inverses, à savoir des sites, des blogs, des forums, en un mot des supports parlant du Jardin Retrouvé et de Yuri GUTSATZ !

Grain de Musc : Yuri Gutsatz raconte sa rencontre avec Estée Lauder en 1969

Raymonde LEGENDRE, Canada

Beauté Test, France

Le Parfumeur et son art (en Russe)

In English and other languages other then French:

Le Jardin Retrouvé celebrate 35th anniversary!

Base Notes

Here are some return links of sites, blogs, forums referring to Le Jardin Retrouvé and Yuri Gutsatz!

Fragrantica:

Le Jardin Retrouve creations were made with admiration for the Nature and the talented perfumer's skills. The symbolic name of the house - Le Jardin Retrouve - means the nostalgic return to the Forgotten Garden, rediscovering the innocent beginning of the Perfumery as the art united with the Nature.

Savvythinker, How did Yuri Gutsatz become a perfumer:

His fragrances are true, rich and warm, long lasting. They are balanced perfectly. I'm very glad to know they are still on the scene, and perhaps becoming better known to the modern perfumista.

Fragrantica:

The perfumes bear names traditional for the classical French perfumery (Tea rose, Lys, Jasmine, Chevrefeuillie), but they are absolutely unique in their compositions. Is it possible to introduce anything new in a mono-theme of Jasmine? Absolutely. And Yuri Gutsatz proves that every flower shares different secrets with those who can listen to them.

Cologne Perfume.com

One of the best things about Le Jardin Retrouvé's fragrances is that they are immediately wearable. You don't have to wait for any alcohol to burn off. They are more like perfumes than edp.

Savvy Thnker: Disharmony in Perfumes by Yuri Gutsatz

So far, the fragrances of his that I have tried, have stood the test of time, and are as lovely as anything you would find any where.

All I am - a redhead

Verveine Celeste is the one that smelled most spring-like. And I believe I finally found my cut grass fragrance. I've been looking for it for so long and I absolutely love the fact that I can smell it in this.
I like Tubéreuse very much - it smells green and tuberose-jasmine like. Very strong

Savvy Thinker: Yuri Gutsatz meets Estée Lauder, the cosmetics maven

I can't help but think how marvelous any one of Gutsatz' representions would have been if they had only been chosen. He had a true gift.

Savvy Thinker: Le Jardin Retrouvé and Yuri Gutsatz

I particularly like the idea he (Yuri Gutsatz) expresses here about needing imagination and audacity to be a perfumer ...

Cologne Parfume: Le Jardin Retrouvé and Yuri Gutsatz

When he started his own company (1975), he created the concept of niche and artisan fragrances before they became popular in our time frame.

Gutzatz, a talented writer too, expressed openly what other perfumers thought but might have been afraid to say aloud. After all, you have to create perfumes no matter how perfunctory, in order to be
a perfumer!

He sounded the alarm early on, and we are seeing and living the results of dumbing down the conceptual idea of perfumes – not helped at all by the changes required by removing certain notes from fragrances necessitating formula changes.

The Diva (Estée Lauder) and the Perfumer (Yuri Gutsatz), Denyse Beaulieu

First in Fragrance, Germany, Rose Thé (en Allemand - German written)

Le Jardin Retrouvé's Cuir de Russie, like others (Russian written)!

The Perfumer and his art (Russian written)

Fragrance Bouquet presents "Le Jardin Retrouvé" (Yuri Gutsatz life and birth of the brand)

Yuri Gutsatz, was not only a talented perfumer however. He was also a prolific writer and a polemical one at that. Poignantly, he sensed the danger perfumery was under long before the public ever awoke to the fact and set himself against the industry and its practices by revealing his disgust as he saw his beloved art-form becoming a cog in the grand money-making wheel.

Fragrance Bouquet presents "Le jardin Retrouvé" (review of several fragrances)

I've come away from these past weeks of researching Yuri Gutsatz life with deep admiration for the man himself as well as his work and I won't hide it, a little sadness. Sadness for not knowing about him earlier, sadness that I still don't know as much as I would like, sadness that I won't ever get to speak with him personally, or shake his hand.

Confessions of a perfume nerd: Le Jardin Retrouvé

As Le Jardin Retrouvé is a niche company maybe the goal isnt to reach as many people as possible, but to reach people with genuine interest in perfumes and perfume history? And that is the audience I believe would be most interested in what Le Jardin Retrouvé has to offer. Perfume lovers, perfume collectors and people interested in the history of perfumes, but maybe also a little older audience interested in bringing life to the scents that was popular and trendy when they where younger (during the 60-80'ies). Unfortunately I think younger people of today wouldn´t really understand Le Jardin Retrouvé, if they dont have any special interest in perfumes.

Le Pilotage, Japan (in Japanese)

As rosas sao eternas (in Portuguese)

--------------------
Le Jardin Retrouvé
3 cour Jasmin
FR - 75016 Paris
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2022 - 10:45 AM